Sunday, January 2, 2011

Scraplift a fellow DT member

Yikes! I thought this was posted yesterday, but I must have goofed.
ScrapTiffany has started a new Design Team term with several new members. In order to get to know each other a bit, the challenge was to scraplift each other's work. As I was sifting through Renee's blog, I found this cute composition book that she altered.

An altered composition book would make a cute gift for my soon-to-be-13-year-old niece.


I hope she likes it!!!

Things have changed a little over at ScrapTiffany. The blog has a new look, there are new DT members, and there is a new challenge on the 1st and 15th of each month instead of every week. Why don't you give this first challenge of 2011 a try? Just hop around to the DT's blogs and scraplift a project. Then email Tiffany a photo of your work so she can feature it on a blog post.

2 comments:

  1. Summer, thanks so much for scraplifting one of my projects. That is so sweet of you! Oh, I love the journal that you altered; I know that your niece will love it.

    It is so nice working with you on the Scrap Tiffany design team! This is quite an adventure and I think it is great! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful journal! I bet she loved it.

    ReplyDelete