Friday, December 3, 2010

GS 67

I'm finally back in the swing of things. Going away for 3 weeks and then being hit with Thanksgiving throws this girl off balance. Plus, there's some other stuff going on that I can't wait to share with you soon.

Here's this week's Get Sketchy sketch:

So many options, right? Well, I saw a caterpillar when I looked at the sketch. That made me think of a baby card, which made me think of our dear friends who will welcome their first baby at Christmas!!
Everything but the Kitchen Sink is hosting their last challenge this week: TEXTURE. In honor of such a great challenge site, I had to play along. I added a different texture for each segment of the caterpillar's body. Starting with the head, there's heat embossing, dry debossing, glitter, flocking, dry embossing, and a slick SRM sticker. FUN!!! I want to make another one with primary colors.

What do you see in this sketch? Get crafting and show us at Get Sketchy.

7 comments:

  1. Love your sweet caterpillar! Thanks for playing with us EBTKS girls! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, so cute! Good news is good too! (sorry about the other post, goofed on the typing :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute! Love the texture.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just way too cute and what a perfect idea for a baby card! I'm on a quest to make some non traditional baby thank you's and I think you've just helped me out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cute! Thanks for joining us in the EBTKS challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. so cute! love the idea!

    ReplyDelete