Friday, September 3, 2010

Oh My Mercy!

I got the raddest news today!!! But I can't tell you yet. Not sure when I can, but it should be soon. LOL! I would have burst if I didn't say "something" on the blog today.
And tomorrow's my birthday, but I'll be giving one of you a gift. Watch for that tomorrow.
And the rest of the DT's vintage projects were revealed today at ScrapTiffany. Go check them out. Some of these girls KNOW how to do vintage. Gorgeous!

Here are the giveaways I entered today:

Scrapbook and Cards Today (if you win this, please tell me all about it when your prizes arrive.)

wee Memories*

Paper Crafts

All Scrapbook Steals*

Making Memories

Pink Cricut

Oh My Crafts!

Jillibean Soup

Coordinates Collection*

Bella Blvd.



4 comments:

  1. Any hints???? Is it scrappy news?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What are you trying to do to us?! That's so mean! :)Can't wait to hear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll try to guess, while we wait for the reveal...
    *You are moving back to Florida?? (please!)
    *You are opening your own scrapbook store and giving me a 50% discount on everything???
    *One of your fabulous layouts/cards is going to be published in a scrapbook magazine????
    *You're going to be on Martha Stewart demonstrating how you are a scrapbook genius????
    *You are going to be donating all of your future scrappy winnings to ME?????

    (Happy Birthday, by the way!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Summer, you are a tease! I am happy for you whatever the news is since it seems to be so exciting! I hope I can follow in your footsteps when I grow up! BTW, if you don't have the H2O cart yet, and yes I realize that you are way ahead of me when it comes to Cricut stuff, go on over to my blog and enter!

    ReplyDelete