Friday, September 24, 2010

A girl after Daddy's heart

Four photos on one 12 x 12 layout. Can you do it? The gang at ScrapTiffany wants you to give it a try. You know, I don't like sharing my scrapbooking with you since it's kinda rough, but I do love a good challenge. Here's my take:

I used my rockin' i-rock tool to create the heart.... so fun and blingy. To give it a "finished" look, I channeled my inner Kathy from the Daily Marker and added some dots with a silver Sharpie. LOVE THIS LOOK!!! I'll be using it often from now on.

Come on... get scrappin'.

3 comments:

  1. I love how you did the title! I think I need to get a silver sharpie now too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you do this when we were scrapping? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what sweet photos! the title work is adorable.

    ReplyDelete