Monday, March 8, 2010

Yellow and Black...

... that's the challenge over at ScrapTiffany today. Should be easy enough, right? So, why don't you play along? You've got all week to leave a link to your card in the comments over at ScrapTiffany. You've got nothing to lose and a whole bunch of sweet comments to gain. 
I made this card for my sister (obviously). We call each other Duh. Long story. But I do have to tell you how awesome she is. She's a strong, independent woman who has fought through enough crap and still manages to smell pretty nice. When we're together, we always have a blast and can't stop laughing. Even though we are pretty different, we are still so much alike. And I crave spending time with my Duh.

Supplies: card base (Hero Arts); patterned paper (Tinkering Ink); rub-ons and ribbon (Cosmo Cricket); bling (GCD Studios)

Giveaways:

No comments:

Post a Comment