Sunday, September 6, 2009

Reindeer Flying Dust




This is a tic tac container that I filled with 2 different colors of glitter to hopefully fool a child into thinking it's NOT glitter :) It's Reindeer Flying Dust of course! I thought it would be cute to give this to your child along with this letter:


Dear Audrey,
Because you are always on my nice list, I know I can count on you to keep this secret. Sometimes my reindeer get tired and cannot finish delivering all the toys. (We fly all over the world, you know.) This little bottle holds some special reindeer flying dust. Leave it out for me on Christmas Eve so I can sprinkle a little on Rudolph and his friends if they are feeling tired.
Remember: This only works on my reindeer, so don’t waste it on any puppies or goldfish.
Love,
Santa Claus

Wouldn't it be fun for your child to set this out for Santa next to his cookies and milk?

And find this on Christmas morning?

Paper is from MAMBI (I fussy cut the reindeer out.). The ribbon is from American Crafts. And the glitter is Martha's. Oh, I also used some Stickles on Rudolph's nose and ornaments.

4 comments:

  1. This is such a cute idea! I also love the term "fussy cut" - I'm going to be using that one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG - I LOVE THIS!!!!! What a cute idea - you should market these (I would buy one!!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for entering the Fun & Cute Challenge, Summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg that is too cute, I am going to try to remember this at christmas for my little ones, they will get such a kick out of it. I couldn't help but laugh out loud at the puppies and goldfish part, lol

    ReplyDelete