Friday, August 12, 2011

Scrapbooking Groupon

I know.... it's been forever, but my hands are full with these two cuties:

I WILL return to papercrafting once I get the hang of being a mommy to two. If I can just get my 2-month-old little man on a stable schedule.... we ARE getting there.

Anyway, just wanted to pop in and share this Groupon with you:
http://www.groupon.com/deals/websters-pages?utm_campaign=UserReferral&utm_medium=email&utm_source=uu4147757
It's for Webster's Pages merchandise. I think this is an awesome idea and hope other manufacturers start to do Groupons, too.

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Glad to see you pop in! :) ~jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe they both look so cute together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at the baby girl who is caring her brother in very well manner.My eyes are keep watching it.It really looks very cute and innocent.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute baby... It looking so cute. I really very impressed by that. She's looking so pretty and also her brother looking so cute. I like your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The baby looking so beautiful. I impressed by that. Every thing looking so beautiful. She looking so excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look at a child who is caring for her brother in a very good way. my eyes keep watch. looks really very cute and innocent.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The baby looks very awesome. I like your photo. I impressed by that. Such a both looking very lovely. Thanks for shear with us.

    ReplyDelete