Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Did you notice?... and blog hop winner!

Oh boy, what happened to my blog?!?!?! I guess the ScrapTiffany Holiday Blog Hop brought more visitors than my itty bitty blog could handle. Nice problem to have!! And I'm thrilled to have gained some new followers. Welcome Girls!!

I'm not sure how I feel about this new look, but it's better than photobucket logos, right?

I used random.org to chose a winner from the ScrapTiffany Holiday Blog Hop. It's Jen, who said:
I love this idea!! Super cute and looks pretty easy to make. I would love to make a pink one.. :)
I'm now your newest follower!! Yipee
I just love the sparkle... Stop by and visit me sometime at my blog..jennyscards.blogspot.com
hugs,jen
jenniferhogge07@yahoo.com
November 9, 2010 1:23 PM  

Hey Jen, I need you to email me at we3braxtons at gmail dot com before the weekend gets here to claim your prize.

Sadly, I haven't gotten crafty in a month!!! I've actually been away from my home for 3 weeks and have had some roller coaster experiences. All in all, I'm just thrilled to be home and staying put for a while.... but just until Christmas.... ug!

I'll get crafting soon. That's the nice thing about being on Design Teams. They get you motivated to craft even when you just ain't feelin' it on your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment