Friday, October 15, 2010

What is Scenery?

This week's challenge at ScrapTiffany was to scrap your scenery photos. I don't take many pictures of scenery, so this challenge was hard for me until I remembered my husband's photos from his deployment to the UAE. They're of buildings. My husband wasn't confident that buildings can be considered scenery since they are not natural, but I searched a few places and found this definition of scenery: the general appearance of a place; features of a landscape. These buildings ARE the general appearance of Dubai, so work with me on this one :)

I included a little hidden journaling on the layout, too. The sketch is from My Mind's Eye Challenge #16 to use black.
Do you take a lot of scenery pictures? Scrap them and link your layout up at ScrapTiffany.



1 comment: