Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Holy Rockin' Deal, Batman!

Stopped by my beloved Michaels today and found some TREASURE in the clearance aisle. If you're a Cosmo Cricket lover, you might want to sit down.

That's the Earth Love/the Boyfriend Double Deck and the Girl Friday/Everafter Double Deck. AND....
This is an Anna Griffin gold and silver Christmas pack, but so many of the designs are not Christmas specific.
Did you see the price tag?
Yes, I'm serious. Each pack was only $4!!! Why are you still reading this? Run to your Michaels and check their clearance section. I hope yours has them, too. DCWV's Music stack was $4 and there were a bunch of Martha Stewart packs for $6, too. For my local buds, I went to the Springfield Michaels.

SCORE!

3 comments:

  1. Wowzers!! AMAZING deal! I don't have a Michaels near by but stopped at one on my way home from CHA....I was hoping to snag a great deal. They hardly anything. I was bummed!

    Anyhoo....glad you got some FAB paper!
    Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog. ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. No Kidding, that is AWESOME, what a great score!!I am green!

    ReplyDelete