Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Paper Jewelry

Have you seen those Scrabble tile necklaces that are popular now and real easy to make? Cute, right? I started making a few for some college girls I adore (totally forgot to take a pic before they headed back to FL). In my search for the chains and bails, I found theses glass squares. I immediately thought: "Etch 'em!!" It's made in a similar way as the Scrabble tiles, but you glue the patterned paper to the back and etch the front. Super easy and different. This is the only one I've made so far.

I'm not sure how I feel about it. I might like it more if it was a circle. What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. I like it and want to try it! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for letting me be the first one to wear your original creation. It is totally gorgeous, perfectly me and I love it! (Of course, now I want to steal your idea and make more for myself!)

    Your package was such an awesome surprise today - the card, the rock'n skull scissors...you just made my week girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are way cute! I love the glass so pretty!

    ReplyDelete